Patient Participation Group
In practice it is our intention to ask patients for their feedback about the services that we provide and to help us continually improve and update our practice. As part of this we run a Patient Reference Group, meeting quarterly at practice to discuss positive experience within practice and its’ services, alongside any issues that may become apparent.
In practice, PRGs can play a number of roles, including:
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective
- Organising health promotion events
- Communicating with the wider patient body
- Running volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice (and their carers)
- Influencing the practice or the wider NHS to improve commissioning
- Fundraising to improve the services provided by the practice
Working together with the PRG we hope to improve our services for patients of BHF Lundwood. With any feedback that we receive, and any resultant changes, being published on this website, giving patients the opportunity to be continually informed of any future improvements and developments to services.